We deliver effective Business IT Solutions to meet your specific business needs
Designed to reduce your costs, increase your productivity and mitigate your business risks, our cost-effective Business IT Solutions accelerate the attainment of your business goals through technology
To understand your business needs, our relationship begins with an evaluation of your current state of technology, including infrastructure, hardware and line-of-business applications and Vendors. We work with you to identify your critical business processes, pain points and vulnerabilities, and perform a threat analysis to determine your business risks. Completing this process allows us to design an overall technology plan with the right Business IT Solutions that aligns with your long-term business goals.
Whether you have an immediate pain that needs to be resolved quickly, or are interested in setting up a strategic meeting for planned technology improvements, leverage our depth and breadth of experience and expertise in designing and implementing Business IT Solutions to help you achieve your business growth and profitability goals.
A few of the services we provide designed especially for business users are:
- WJP Cloudsync – an enterprise class file sync service allowing users to securely sync sensitive corporate files across PCs, web, and mobile devices. Consumer services like Dropbox and Sugarsync aren’t appropriate for business use.
- Hosted Exchange – small businesses with less than 20 users can benefit from the advantages of Microsoft Exchange without the high additional cost of maintaining an on-premise Exchange organization. Shared calendar and contact folders, mobile syncing, public folders, and even SharePoint sites can be used by small businesses for low monthly costs based on your usage, rather than paying a high cost for a full system that isn’t fully utilized.
- Email Encryption – businesses needing End-to-End Email Encryption can use our E2EE service to securely send email that can only be read by the intended recipient. Send encrypted email to anyone; the recipient isn’t required to have the service.
- Microsoft Office/365 – Minimize upfront costs and ongoing IT tasks by getting Microsoft Office/365 from WJP Enterprises, the IT provider you already trust.
- WJP Data Protection – the importance of a reliable backup system can not be understated. WJP Data Protection is a managed, monitored solution to ensure that your data is getting backed up.
Ask about our Managed IT Services in Brandon, Plant City, and the rest of Hillsborough and Polk counties today!